High heels can be tough on feet, but no matter what footwear you’re rocking this summer, there’s help out there to keep you walking tall.
Camilla Morton, Author of HOW TO WALK IN HIGH HEELS, has worked with COMPEED® to write the Happy Feet 10 Commandments that will ensure your feet are as fabulous as your shoes:
1. Variety is the spice of life – vary your look and your footwear.
2. Ditch the heels at midnight – try to take heels off before they take off a layer of skin. With heels think Compromise or COMPEED®.
3. Rules are made to be broken – have you tried ballet pumps or biker boots with black tie, and who says house work can’t be done in high heels?
4. Practice makes perfect – sign up for dance classes to work on those turns or use a supermarket trolley as your stabilizer and take those new shoes for a spin.
6. The shoe must fit – never shop with tired, swollen or wounded feet – window shop online until your feet have forgiven you.
7. Don’t be a fashion victim – shoes need construction and heels but also consider comfort.
8. Only wear abstract inventions if you have insurance or are seated.
9. Classic heels work best for a reason – love your feet and they will love you.
10. There is no such things as having too many shoes.
COMPEED® blister plasters provide instant pain relief and faster healing time than traditional plasters, with a size and shape to suit every foot. What’s more, the stylish NEW packaging design by Jordi Labanda makes it an essential for every fashionista’s handbag.
COMPEED® packaging designed by Jordi Labanda is available exclusively at Boots stores nationwide, RRP £5.99 for a pack of five. For more information on the Compeed range visit www.compeed.co.uk