That’s where skin and eye masks come in. They provide that little bit extra that make all the difference.
1. To prepare for summer, treat yourself to some DIY pampering. Elemis Absolute Eye Mask, £29, is a lightweight, creamy, gel type mask with a soft, floral scent; and it comes in a hygienic, easy to use, tube with screw top lid. Pat sparingly all around the delicate eye area and leave for 8-10 minutes. When the time is up, the Absolute Eye Mask can be easily removed with damp cotton wool or a squeezed out muslin cloth. From; www.timetospa.co.uk
2. There’s a special offer going on this fantastic product – Manuka Doctor’s APInourish Rejuvenating Face Mask for just £24.99 – HALF PRICE. It’s the only age defying purified bee venom skin renewal treatment around and don’t worry, it won’t sting. Click onto www.yummymummybeauty to get the discount.
3. Dermalogica has MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque, £33.50, which is a powerful calming masque of concentrated vitamins and botanicals to calm stressed skin, helping reduce redness and restore suppleness. Vitamins A, C, E, F and pro-vitamin B5 help repair and restore skin to optimum fitness. We like it and so will you. Another one from the Dermalogica stable is this Skin Hydrating Masque, £31, a refreshing oil-free gel of calming botanicals and antioxidant vitamins to restore critical moisture to dry dehydrated skin. Both from www.dermalogica.co.uk
4. To address skin’s unique night-time needs, Origins introduces NEW Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin’s thirst. This creamy night- time mask delivers immediate results that last long into the following day. You will love how your skin feels if you keep using it and the results are noticeable on the outside too! It’s just £22. www.orginis.co.uk
5. Origin also has Clear Improvement™ – nature’s complexion clean up crew which promises to get to the bottom of skin’s overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best. It kind of gives your skin a bit of an MOT and you will love it if you are of a certain age. To use: Open pores with a hot, moist towel; layer on, allow to dry, rinse thoroughly. Use once a week, more if skin is oily. £20 from www.origins.co.uk
To try any of the products, just email Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org