What you need…
Models Own Snow White nail polish; Models Own Scarlet Sparkle nail polish; Models Own Green Tea nail polish; Models Own Sterling Silver Champagne nail polish; Models Own Jack Frost Wonderland nail polish; Models Own Mirrorball Dancing Queen nail polish; Models Own Nail Art Pen in Gold; Scotch Magic Tape; Scissors; Base Coat; Top Coat; Tweezers; Clean up brush
1. Prepare some narrow 3mm wide strips, and some triangular wedges of tape using a sharp pair of scissors. Rest the edge of the strips on the edge of a clean object so that they can be easily picked up later.
3. When the base colour is as dry as possible (at least a few minutes beyond touch dry) arrange the strips diagonally on the white nails. Use the triangular wedges to mask the silver nail, leaving a tree shaped space.
6. Take a gold nail art pen to create gold baubles at the end of each tier on the Christmas tree.
8. Once dry, apply a coat of Models Own ‘Jack Frost’ to the candy cane nails to add a bit of sparkle to them.
9. Leave until touch dry and then apply a top coat to all nails. If necessary, you can dip a small makeup brush into acetone and use this to clean up around the nail to create clean smooth lines.
10. Admire the finished look!
For more Magic Nail’s art ideas and designs, visit the Scotch UK Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ScotchUK
For more information, and samples to try the design yourself, please contact email@example.com or 01189 207675
Scotch Magic Nails
Nail art blogger, Polly Polish’s Step by Step Guide to creating a Christmas look