There’s a third off your fragrances at Tesco this week…
What’s your perfume personality?
Are you fruity, floral or spicy? We have scents for you to choose from…
Fruit and citrus… Fruity fragrances are light, easy to wear and perfect for the day time. These often citrusy scents tend to contain notes of refreshing zingy fruits, lemon, lime, grapefruit and orange blossom, and can be sharp or soft depending on the fragrance.
Fresh and Floral These beautiful, feminine and romantic scents are like an English garden in summer. Whether a mixed bouquet or single scent, floral fragrances are fresh and often contain a hint of fruit for depth. Rose, peony and freesia are the most popular choices for a floral perfume.
D&G Rose The One 50ml Gift Set, £45; Ghost Captivating 30ml Gift Set, £30; Paco Rabanne Lady Million Gift Set 50ml, £49 and Burberry Body Gift Set 60ml, £40
Spicy and Oriental These fragrances are warm, exotic, rich and heady. Usually with a mix of amber, musk, vanilla and cinnamon, spicy scents are stronger and long lasting for the evenings or occasions. The strength and depth of these fragrances make them suitable for both perfume and aftershave.
Dolce and Gabanna The One for Men Gift Set 50ml, £45; Prada Tendre Gift Set 50ml, £40; Kenzo Flower Tag Gift Set 100ml, £40 and Thierry Mugler Alien Gift Set 30ml, £42
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy for Men 30ml, £29.50; Prada Ambre Pour Homme 50ml, £30; Diesel Only The Brave 50ml £35 and Hugo Boss Gift Set 30ml, £41
Find all of these fragrances at Tesco stores nationwide and online at www.tesco.com/beauty.
How to test fragrance
- When trying new perfumes, don’t spray on paper strips, spray on to pulse points and allow an hour to develop
- Sniffing coffee beans after testing a fragrance helps clear the scent and allows you to smell the next scent clearly
How to apply your fragrance
- Spray on pulse points- wrists, base of throat as these are the areas that produce heat.
- Or spritz in to the air and walk through the mist for all over coverage
Look after your fragrance
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- You can keep up to 5 years, after that the fragrance may start to fade
- Never spray on pearls as it can damage their surface