It is about a spot, located between the two tendons on the back of your neck. More precisely, in the hole-like place where your neck and head merge. This is the spot, which in Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu, or “wind shelter”.
If you regularly put an ice cube on this place, your body will rejuvenate, many diseases will disappear, and you will be healthier, more enthusiastic and full of energy.
Repeat this procedure regularly, with making a 2 to 3 day break. Make sure you do it in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before you go to bed.
It is impossible to catch a cold of flu if you practice this procedure.
Due to coldness you will have an uncomfortable feeling in the beginning. However, you will feel rush of heat on the point after a few seconds.
– The application of this procedure will provide a better sleep.
– It will help you increase overall vitality and mood.
– Strengthens the immune system, works wonderfully against colds.
– Normalizes the digestive system’s work.
– Removes headaches, toothaches and joint pains.
This method also helps when it comes to dealing with the following diseases and health conditions:
– Cardiovascular system related diseases
– Neurological diseases with degenerative changes in the spine
– Respiratory diseases
– Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
– Cellulite (especially in prevention in the first phase)
– Acute, gastrointestinal and sexual transmitted diseases
– Obesity, malnutrition and other digestive tract related problems
– Disordered function of the thyroid gland
– Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, fatigue, depression and insomnia
Menstrual cycle disorders, infertility.
According to Chinese traditional medicine, this method does not treat. In fact, it brings the entire body and organism back to its natural physiological balance, provides strong life impulse and rejuvenates the entire body.
This method should be avoided if you are pregnant or you suffer from schizophrenia or have a pacemaker.
– See more at: http://www.naturalhealthcareforyou.com/what-will-happen-is-you-put-an-ice-cube-on-this-spot/#sthash.laBueAmu.dpuf